John Green is a seasoned professional who knows how to keep his ideas fresh, while understanding his clients’ needs exceptionally well. Excellent communication is one of his many strong points. I was impressed with John’s willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty as a real estate professional to sell our home. It is clear that John cares very much about his client relationships and it shows in the way he follows-through. John’s services are second-to-none.
Subscribe to GREG Talks
- Episode 11: Steven Sabados – What Do We Want From Our Homes in 2021?
- Episode 10: Hindsight is 2020
- Episode 9: Jesse Thistle – A Conversation About Homelessness in Canada
- Episode 8: Kelley Keehn – Making Sense of Money and Real Estate in Today’s Economic Climate
- Episode 7: Sarah Richardson – Buying and Designing: Lessons Learned in Real Estate
- Reports of fire at Duncan Place home
- Osoyoos celebrates brand new brewery's grand opening
- Summerland council balking at price tag on new aquatic centre after months of public consultation
- Summerland orchardists offers to help pay for Aeneas Dam fixes, in exchange for some water
- Penticton Superstore. staff member tested positive for COVID-19