John is a fantastic realtor with the ability to help put the minds of very anxious sellers/buyers at ease. With his help we were able to get a fair price when we sold our home and he worked hard to crunch the numbers to work in our favour. He has also helped us through the home building process for our new home and has been in frequent communication as we try and iron out all the fine details. He met with us frequently, answered our numerous questions knowledgeably, and worked around our schedules. Many thanks to John and his team who have helped us feel supported through the home selling/buying process.
Subscribe to GREG Talks
- Episode 11: Steven Sabados – What Do We Want From Our Homes in 2021?
- Episode 10: Hindsight is 2020
- Episode 9: Jesse Thistle – A Conversation About Homelessness in Canada
- Episode 8: Kelley Keehn – Making Sense of Money and Real Estate in Today’s Economic Climate
- Episode 7: Sarah Richardson – Buying and Designing: Lessons Learned in Real Estate
- Reports of fire at Duncan Place home
- Osoyoos celebrates brand new brewery's grand opening
- Summerland council balking at price tag on new aquatic centre after months of public consultation
- Summerland orchardists offers to help pay for Aeneas Dam fixes, in exchange for some water
- Penticton Superstore. staff member tested positive for COVID-19