John Green (The Green Team) is an excellent agent. He is professional, knowledgeable, experienced, energetic, honest and very personable. It was emotional to sell our home of 35 years, but John thoughtfully guided us through the process. We truly felt he cared about us, not just about making a sale. He was always available to answer our questions and keep us up-to-date. The sale of our home was seamless, and it sold right away for way over asking. John’s assistant, Natasha, is also wonderful. She was very involved in the process and was a joy to work with. If you’re looking for an amazing agent, we highly recommend John. You won’t be disappointed.
Subscribe to GREG Talks
- Episode 22: Wes Hall – The Art of Negotiation
- Episode 21: Dr. Naheed Dosani – Approaching Homelessness from a Place of Empathy
- Episode 20: Brad McCannell – The Positive Effects of Universal Design
- Episode 19: Chantal Hébert – In Pursuit of Housing: The Impact of Canada’s Federal Election
- Episode 18: Heather Bayer – The Evolution of Canadian Vacation Properties
- Regional District denies request from Twin Lakes community to take over water system
- Penticton-born race car driver joins Avion Motorsports Inc.
- Penticton tattoo shop vandalized by multiple rocks sent smashing through their windows
- Progress being made on traffic safety fixes from Ministry of Transportation on Highway 97 in Kaleden
- Weapons, drugs and cash seized by Penticton RCMP in Naramata
- Public Notice for the February 1, 2022 Council Meeting
- Public Notices for the February 1, 2022 Public Hearing
- Community Centre Fitness Room to reopen January 20, 2022
- Current health orders remain in effect at Community Centre until end of day January 18, 2022
- Electronic Public Hearings and Regular Meetings of Council at 1:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.