After years of debate and watching the real estate market we finally decided the time was right to sell our family home. We consulted with family who were in the biz and they recommended that we go with John Green. He had an infectious energy and instantly made us feel at ease about our decision as well as an obvious knowledge of the game and of the community that we live in. He helped us understand the current market and that our timing was right. We had a feeling right away that we were in good hands. He also helped us navigate buying our condo in a very tough market. We are extremely pleased to say the least. We feel lucky to have come upon his services and not only have a realtor for any future moves but feel that we have a new friendship as well!
Subscribe to GREG Talks
- Granny's Fruit Stand & Bakery pitching Summerland council for approval to add a cidery on their farm land
- South Okanagan Similkameen Pride Society sees 'Best pride month ever' with outpouring of community support, dozens at Pride Fruit Float
- Summerland's 'sunshine list' of employees who earn over $75K grew in 2021
- Area 27 celebrates installation of entrance sculpture, which shares a special story for the track
- Car enthusiast's dream along Lakeshore Drive in Penticton with the Peach City Beach Cruise