After years of debate and watching the real estate market we finally decided the time was right to sell our family home. We consulted with family who were in the biz and they recommended that we go with John Green. He had an infectious energy and instantly made us feel at ease about our decision as well as an obvious knowledge of the game and of the community that we live in. He helped us understand the current market and that our timing was right. We had a feeling right away that we were in good hands. He also helped us navigate buying our condo in a very tough market. We are extremely pleased to say the least. We feel lucky to have come upon his services and not only have a realtor for any future moves but feel that we have a new friendship as well!
Subscribe to GREG Talks
- Episode 22: Wes Hall – The Art of Negotiation
- Episode 21: Dr. Naheed Dosani – Approaching Homelessness from a Place of Empathy
- Episode 20: Brad McCannell – The Positive Effects of Universal Design
- Episode 19: Chantal Hébert – In Pursuit of Housing: The Impact of Canada’s Federal Election
- Episode 18: Heather Bayer – The Evolution of Canadian Vacation Properties
- Regional District denies request from Twin Lakes community to take over water system
- Penticton-born race car driver joins Avion Motorsports Inc.
- Penticton tattoo shop vandalized by multiple rocks sent smashing through their windows
- Progress being made on traffic safety fixes from Ministry of Transportation on Highway 97 in Kaleden
- Weapons, drugs and cash seized by Penticton RCMP in Naramata
- Public Notice for the February 1, 2022 Council Meeting
- Public Notices for the February 1, 2022 Public Hearing
- Community Centre Fitness Room to reopen January 20, 2022
- Current health orders remain in effect at Community Centre until end of day January 18, 2022
- Electronic Public Hearings and Regular Meetings of Council at 1:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.