John Green has helped our family over numerous purchases and sales. He’s extremely knowledgeable and very approachable. My last move was made from a separate province. Not only was John able to make an amazing sale but his experienced staff helped me make this deal from afar. John Green is an honest observer, he actually talked me out of the same sale 4 years ago because the market wasn’t perfect. 4 years later I went back to him and he was right. I’d recommend John Green and his company to anyone!
Subscribe to GREG Talks
- Episode 11: Steven Sabados – What Do We Want From Our Homes in 2021?
- Episode 10: Hindsight is 2020
- Episode 9: Jesse Thistle – A Conversation About Homelessness in Canada
- Episode 8: Kelley Keehn – Making Sense of Money and Real Estate in Today’s Economic Climate
- Episode 7: Sarah Richardson – Buying and Designing: Lessons Learned in Real Estate
- The City of Penticton to decide on a Child Care Action Plan to increase accessibility and affordability
- The Critteraid Animal Sanctuary in Summerland has a sweet senior cat ready to be a loving companion
- It's time to renew dog licenses in the Penticton area
- Penticton athlete given the PacificSport Institutesâe(TM) 2021 Community Sports Hero Award
- Cannery Brewing fundraisers a success thanks to the community supporting their two initiatives