John has great energy, is super knowledgeable about the local market, and was always there to answer my questions. He went the extra mile to help me organize a few details beyond the real estate purchase. I highly recommend him, and I feel so lucky to have had the benefit of working with this highly sought after realtor.
Subscribe to GREG Talks
- Episode 11: Steven Sabados – What Do We Want From Our Homes in 2021?
- Episode 10: Hindsight is 2020
- Episode 9: Jesse Thistle – A Conversation About Homelessness in Canada
- Episode 8: Kelley Keehn – Making Sense of Money and Real Estate in Today’s Economic Climate
- Episode 7: Sarah Richardson – Buying and Designing: Lessons Learned in Real Estate
- The City of Penticton to decide on a Child Care Action Plan to increase accessibility and affordability
- The Critteraid Animal Sanctuary in Summerland has a sweet senior cat ready to be a loving companion
- It's time to renew dog licenses in the Penticton area
- Penticton athlete given the PacificSport Institutesâe(TM) 2021 Community Sports Hero Award
- Cannery Brewing fundraisers a success thanks to the community supporting their two initiatives