John recently sold our orchard and we were both pleased with how he dealt with us as challenging sellers! We experienced the highs and lows of various offers and John was always a phone call away helping to ease our concerns. His commitment to timely appointments was appreciated and we are now using John to help us find a new home.
Subscribe to GREG Talks
- Episode 11: Steven Sabados – What Do We Want From Our Homes in 2021?
- Episode 10: Hindsight is 2020
- Episode 9: Jesse Thistle – A Conversation About Homelessness in Canada
- Episode 8: Kelley Keehn – Making Sense of Money and Real Estate in Today’s Economic Climate
- Episode 7: Sarah Richardson – Buying and Designing: Lessons Learned in Real Estate
- The City of Penticton to decide on a Child Care Action Plan to increase accessibility and affordability
- The Critteraid Animal Sanctuary in Summerland has a sweet senior cat ready to be a loving companion
- It's time to renew dog licenses in the Penticton area
- Penticton athlete given the PacificSport Institutesâe(TM) 2021 Community Sports Hero Award
- Cannery Brewing fundraisers a success thanks to the community supporting their two initiatives